NOVELTY! ONLINE INTERPRETING
Would you like to launch your business in another country, but the language barrier is preventing you from doing so? Are you participating in online discussions and in need of interpreting? We have a solution! We are adapting to the circumstances, offering online translations on apps like Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts and others. We will find you an interpreter, who is competent in your field and will provide the professional translation of:
- Business negotiations and presentations
- Phone conversations
- Court hearings
Contact us and we will find the most appropriate solution for you!
PROFESSIONAL INTERPRETING SERVICES
We offer a variety of interpreting services in 95+ languages including Latvian, Russian, English, Lithuanian, Estonian and many more. We provide interpreting at various events:
- when welcoming foreign business partners and other guests in Latvia.
Types of translations:
- Consecutive translation is a form of interpreting, during which the speaker deliberately forms the speech in logical parts, observing pauses, during which the translator interprets what the speaker has just said. It is suitable in cases when short speeches have to be translated or if the event has a small number of visitors.
- Simultaneous interpreting takes place at the same time as the speech. It requires adequate technical support (headphones for the listeners, interpreter booth with microphone) and is usually implemented by a pair of interpreters, who replace each other after every 2 hours. Simultaneous interpreting is ideal for large-scale events, when the entire content of the event has to be translated.
- Chuchotage or whispered interpreting is suitable for translating the content of an event to one or two people. Using the chuchotage technique, the interpreter is next to the person who requires the translation, and the translation is whispered into the person’s ear.
In order to create a specific interpretation offer, please prepare answers to the following questions:
- in what language pair(s) is the translation required;
- what is the approximate number of event visitors;
- where will the event take place;
- what is the date and time the translation is required.
Contact us to find out more! +371 27870889 | email@example.com