PROOFREADING AND EDITING
We offer proofreading and editing in 95+ languages, including Latvian, Russian, English, Lithuanian, Estonian, and many more. The editing of the text is carried out by a native speaker of the target language, who has good knowledge of the particular industry. We perform proofreading and editing both for the translations ordered at our agency, as well as for texts already translated and for the original texts.
The correct use of language leaves a convincing impression. Use proofreading and editing to create a positive professional image and to achieve the goals you have set.
We provide proofreading and editing of texts of various industries:
- mechanical engineering;
- fiction and others.
Within the proofreading process we will check and improve:
- typing errors;
- stylistic errors;
- consistency in using the fonts or typefaces;
- spacing and other formatting nuances.
Within the editing process we will check and improve:
- the relevance of the translation to the source language text and target audience;
- ideal word choice;
- style and language culture;
- use of field terminology.
We offer pre-press proofing. Pre-press proofreading is the process of checking the text before it is printed. This check is performed in the ready-made layout or in the file that is prepared ready for printing. The proofreader will check, whether:
- the font or typeface chosen by the layout designer has not influenced the use and appearance of the diacritical symbols (e.g., length marks, palatalisation marks);
- the words are correctly divided into syllables;
- no sentences or letters have disappeared, when copying the text into the layout;
- there are no other errors related to the text.
Find out the price offer of your exact text! Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +371 2787088.